Learn to sew in just 3 days!!!
Be creative this season and make the perfect costume for that cookey Halloween party. If you love "Barbie" and "Wednesday" then you will love this 3-day workshop! Whether you're a beginner or need to hone your sewing skills, this workshop is for you.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- New sewing techniques
- How to read a pattern
- How to sew
- What sewing tools to use
- How to take proper measurements
- Create your costume and More!
WHAT YOU MAKE: (choose 1)
- From The blockbuster hit “Barbie” her cowgirl outfit- Barbie pink pants and vest
- The Netflix film “Wednesday”- the infamous black ruffle dress she wore during the infamous dance.
- You own costume design but need help from a Fashion Design expert. Use this time as a workshop.
Thurs. Oct 26 (6:30pm - 8:30pm)
Fri. Oct. 27 (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
Sat. Oct. 28 (10 am- 2 pm)
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Ages 11-17 and Adults
If you know how to sew, use this workshop to get help from fashion designer Christine Phillips to finish your project.
If you do not have a sewing machine please let me know and I can provide one for you. (limited quantity, first come first serve basis). However we encourage you to use your own.
*doesn’t include pattern and fabric. However, a supply list will be emailed to you once you register for you to purchase your fabrics and pattern.