What procedures will be implemented to safeguard my child's health?
We have implemented the following policies for 2021 summer camp. Please read these policies in their entirety, and only register your child if you are comfortable with these procedures:
- 1. All camps will be limited in size to comply with the current 35% occupancy requirements. Each instructor will have a 1- 5 ratio, so your child will have interaction with only one adult.
- 2. Each camper will have his/her own sewing machine, cutting table, that he/she will use exclusively. Each student's area will be socially distanced from other campers.
- 3. Each camper will be required to bring their own tools and will use only those tools for the entire week. Sharing of tools will not be permitted. Tool kits and personalized storage pouches for the tools are available for purchase here.
- 4. Upon arrival at camp, each camper will have his/her temperature taken. Any camper with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to attend camp. In addition, any camper who is visibly displaying signs of illness (persistent coughing and/or sneezing) will not be permitted to stay. Instructors will also have their temperature taken upon arrival. Refunds will not be provided for days missed due to illness.
- 5. Campers will be required to wash their hands upon arrival and before and after lunch.
- 6. Instructors will be required to wear masks for the duration of camp. Students will not be required to wear masks when social distancing can be maintained. When in common areas or when interacting with an instructor, masks are required.
- 7. All sewing machines, cutting tables, and irons will be sanitized daily.